DR MARK AARON
Originally from Cape Town, he trained as a chiropractor at the Durban University of Technology (South Africa). He has been in private practice since 2002.
He is married with 2 daughters and enjoys the hobbies of movies, running, obstacle races and volleyball.
Treatment may include any of the following:
- manipulation (using diversified technique to restore a joint, which is not moving properly, to full function; this may produce a ‘popping’ sound)
- dry needling (putting acupuncture needles in specific “knots” in the muscles to remove them)
- various muscle therapies and exercises
- strapping using kinesiotape
- postural, nutrition, sleep and fitness advice.
X-rays and blood tests are only used if absolutely necessary and can be done at the medical centre.